I am on a mission to let people know that pensions and financial retirement planning does not have to be a mystery!
Join me for this online webinar where I share my 10 Tips to help you get your retirement planning on track.
1. How to calculate what you need to live on when you retire.
2. Understanding different pensions schemes and plans.
3. Why saving in a pension gets you extra money from the “tax man.”
4. How claiming child benefits can you a higher income in retirement even grandparents.
5. How to find out how much state pension you will get.
6. How to trace lost pensions and cash savings.
7. Learn about the different ways you can take your pension at retirement.
8. Find out what your pension statements tell you.
9. How to make sure your loved ones get any pension benefits when you die.
10. How to check you are not being scammed out of your savings and if a financial adviser is regulated.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) do not regulate tax and trust advice.
If you want to know how to get your retirement planning on track, or want to better understand why you need to start planning for retirement, do join me for this informative – and fun – webinar.